ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Warning
    Tenny's blog is hers to keep so please do respect it. The contents here in my blog are sacred so please do not attempt to copy it (a.k.a my style of talking, sense of taking photos, activities that take place and created by me. That's called being a pussy with no creativity. Better known as copy cats.

    what's she thinking?
    exams are over, fuck yeah! If only I could dye my hair this week.
    current addictions
    stats
    View My Stats


    A proud Malaysian moment.

     Even though gold medal for the single man players for badminton went to Lin Dan (China), it was a nail biting game with the scores being 19-21 in the final set but ultimately luck wasn't on Malaysia's side.
    But, the true winner of the night was our own Dato Lee Chong Wei.



    He was the true hero for uniting all Malaysians regardless of race, religion and culture to get up on their feet and support Malaysia in the Olympics 2012. Not only did he unite us Malaysians but also showed true sportsmanship, sheer determination and humbleness throughout the whole game.

    He truly was the winner that night.

    Thank you Lee Chong Wei for showing us and the world what true sportsmanship is.



    We Malaysians all love you and your semangat will always be remembered :)



    ;Give em hell, turn their heads, Gonna live life 'til we're dead, Give me scars, give me pain.




    Then they'll say to me, say to me, say to me, There goes the fighter, there goes the fighter, Here comes the fighter, That's what they'll say to me, say to me, say to me, This one's a fighter 



    Labels: , ,

    "A proud Malaysian moment." was Posted On: August 6, 2012 @Monday, August 06, 2012 | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.