ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Warning
    Tenny's blog is hers to keep so please do respect it. The contents here in my blog are sacred so please do not attempt to copy it (a.k.a my style of talking, sense of taking photos, activities that take place and created by me. That's called being a pussy with no creativity. Better known as copy cats.

    what's she thinking?
    exams are over, fuck yeah! If only I could dye my hair this week.
    current addictions
    stats
    View My Stats


    Another weekend post

     Seems to me like the only time I can ever update my blog is during the weekends. Ah, free time rarely ever shows me its sweet face. Crapping like I'm really high now :P Well, this Saturday, me and the le familia went to Gurney to spend time and look for sis's birthday gift since her birthday is in another few days time.

    Went to get it but it wasn't there so sis was really disappointed. Anyway, dad promise to make it up to her and then we went to a Taiwanese shop after Popular to have dinner.

    Saturday is a sacred day for fooodddd.


     My salmon cheese baked rice.


    We originally wanted to go for Next Stop and have dinner but the stuff there was all junk food so mum ordered back home.

    The crispy crab jacket burrito that I wanted to try so bad D: And it was good D:



    The next day, after church all of us went down to Bayan Bay for some steamboat and coincidentally the sun was setting over a  beach nearby the restaurant so me and sis went there. I can honestly say that discovering that beach was like stepping into wonderland :O All pink and orange and the sunset was so lovely :D


    Footprints in the beach :D


     Stamped my name here xD


    Saw some cute cats there too :D Uhm, ignore the one that's licking his.... Balls.


    And here all all the sunset pics. They're legend... Wait for it
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    Wait for it
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    I said wait for it
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    DARY!



     Like a painting :3 I couldn't stop snapping and sighing because of its sheer beauty :)


    Perfect place to spend a romantic evening with a guy friends. What? Friends are great too for this too :P





    Finally, a song that sounds lovey-dovey but not sappy :D


    ;I'll fix your broken heart, I'll make it beat again, I'll never let you down, on me you can depend.


    Touch my skin with your body, love is taking over me ♥

    Labels: , , , ,

    "Another weekend post" was Posted On: August 6, 2012 @Monday, August 06, 2012 | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.