ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Warning
    Tenny's blog is hers to keep so please do respect it. The contents here in my blog are sacred so please do not attempt to copy it (a.k.a my style of talking, sense of taking photos, activities that take place and created by me. That's called being a pussy with no creativity. Better known as copy cats.

    what's she thinking?
    exams are over, fuck yeah! If only I could dye my hair this week.
    current addictions
    stats
    View My Stats


    Supposed to be.

     Whole weekend was slightly uneventful. Had to go shopping but instead was down with diarrhea. Nevermind, at least there was a few salvages to it :)


    Went for Kolomee, this new place that uses a touch screen to take your orders and it was really futuristic :O



     The menu and the process of ordering :D


    Later we went to Blackball and tried Taiwanese dessert for the first time and it was nice :O Now I know what the hype is all about :D


     The device to tell us if our order is ready :)


     The dessert which I forgot it's name but it was good :3


    My fave the cranberry tea :D 


    Next day went to Queens for shopping, pics on the clothes some other post ;)


    Had Azuma for lunch :D

     Sister's soft shell cab and rice set :)


     My usual katsudon :D 


    And to make the weekend even more awesome, dad splurged a Titan watch for me as my belated (really, really belated) birthday gift :D

    What's even better, got a 20 percent discount, 10 from my dad's persuasion and the fact that he knows the salesman there and another 10 from my... Er, flirtation :*


     Love love :D 



    ;I won't give up on us, Even if the skies get rough, I'm giving you all my love, I'm still looking up.




    I don't wanna be someone who walks away so easily I'm here to stay and make the difference that I can make ♥

    Labels: , , ,

    "Supposed to be." was Posted On: July 9, 2012 @Monday, July 09, 2012 | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.