ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Warning
    Tenny's blog is hers to keep so please do respect it. The contents here in my blog are sacred so please do not attempt to copy it (a.k.a my style of talking, sense of taking photos, activities that take place and created by me. That's called being a pussy with no creativity. Better known as copy cats.

    what's she thinking?
    exams are over, fuck yeah! If only I could dye my hair this week.
    current addictions
    stats
    View My Stats


    Jambulicious pre carnival and pre-birthday photoshoot.

     Ha, the day I've been waiting for has already come and gone 2 days ago that it's kinda niceto find out that I'm already 16 :O I mean, I guess I'm that old :P Well, for my 16th I didn't realy do that much. In fact, I didn't do anything at all except bring cake to school but that to had some probs. In fact, I actually cried for a few hours on my birthday for some shitty reason. As a Chinese, it is sort of our tradition that you can't be sad on your special day cause you''ll attract bad luck for the whole year. FML.

    Anyway, I did a pre birthday shoot just for myself (with the help of my sis too :D)














    My fve pic of all :D


    So, here's all my London theme birthday photoshoot :3


    Moving on to today.. We had a pre carnival in our school and damn was it hectic .__.


    All of us peparing the stuff :)


    Me, Dhanya and Farah dancing :3

    First time I tried a roasted marshmellow... And boy was it awesome :O


     Dhanya and her Bieber tattoo :D

     Me and Farah :D

     Group pic :3

     A bunch of guys with interesting face paint :D


    The crew again :D

    Oh gosh, tired as hell but still happy :D Plus tomorrow I have a ton of things to do and yeah, need energy :3



    ;Don't they know that I came from Nebraska, am I gonna quit? Nice of you to ask.


    Imma break it down for you and get a lil deeper, slaying on a prayer like a grim reaper 

    Labels: , , ,

    "Jambulicious pre carnival and pre-birthday photoshoot." was Posted On: June 22, 2012 @Friday, June 22, 2012 | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.