ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Warning
    Tenny's blog is hers to keep so please do respect it. The contents here in my blog are sacred so please do not attempt to copy it (a.k.a my style of talking, sense of taking photos, activities that take place and created by me. That's called being a pussy with no creativity. Better known as copy cats.

    what's she thinking?
    exams are over, fuck yeah! If only I could dye my hair this week.
    current addictions
    stats
    View My Stats


    Saturday Wedding.

    So I haven't been updating my blog that frequent and tons of apologies because my test is near so I have limited time to blog or spend online (mostly, its all done on my phone).


    First of, I got myself a manicure (D.I.Y) in my fav shade of pink, Barbie pink.


    It's actually from Rimmel and I got to say, the quality is great to boot!

    Then on last Saturday, my family and I were invited for a wedding by our neighbours and I gotta say, that was the most fusion kind of wedding I've ever seen with all the decorations and vibe :O
    Photos on the way!



    Me :D

     
    The decorations of the most un-Chinese Chinese wedding I've ever been to :O


    4 season dish :D

     
    The decorations on the table xD

     
    The presentation for the food. It was so epic with the dry ice and everything :D


    And you know what's the best part? The bride and groom didn't just walk in the hall, they rode a motorbike in! If that's nontraditional I don't know what is :3


    Then I decided to go and camwhore with the decorations cause it was that pretty :O

    Ta-da :D


    Sometimes, I wish my wedding will be as beautiful as this but only God knows when I'll meet my soul mate :')


    Whereas for this Friday, I and the fam went out for St. Anne's feat in Bukit Mertajam and it was nice and festive but too bad I couldn't take much pics cause the atmosphere was just too hectic and we finished at bout 10 at night?

    Camwhoring in the car because was so bored and was stuck in a jam for almost 2 hours.
    Beat that KL people.



    ;Eyes on fire, eyes on fire, And the burn from all the tears, I've been crying, I've been crying, I've been dying over you.


    I think I've finally had enough, I think I maybe think too much, I think this might be it for us, Blow me one last kiss ♥



    Labels: , , ,

    "Saturday Wedding." was Posted On: July 29, 2012 @Sunday, July 29, 2012 | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.