ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Warning
    Tenny's blog is hers to keep so please do respect it. The contents here in my blog are sacred so please do not attempt to copy it (a.k.a my style of talking, sense of taking photos, activities that take place and created by me. That's called being a pussy with no creativity. Better known as copy cats.

    what's she thinking?
    exams are over, fuck yeah! If only I could dye my hair this week.
    current addictions
    stats
    View My Stats


    Jambulicious Carnival and some other things

     Last Saturday (30/6) my school had a carnival in conjungtion with the svchool's 10th anniversary. All of us pitched in to help and voila, our carnival was a sucess! Don't ask me how I know (I'm clairvoyatic) but we really did outdid ourselves. Even the carnival timing was extended until 4! Which is like 1 more hour of it! I write with exclaimations too much!


    All of us setting up the store :3 we were like busy crazy during this time --


    Couldn't really take a lot of pics cause I was too busy with preparing all the stuff :X



     Caught up with Shannon and took this photo cause I love her face paint :3


    After waiting like half an hour for to get into the maze house we gave up and just hanged out in the gerbang ilmu for a while. As usual, we camwhored there :3


    Me and Viv :3


    Met up with Henry and invited him to go with us for archery :) People sometimes don't believe that we've known each other ever since we were only 2 :D


    Later we went for archery and it was so fun since it was my first time :O I felt like Katniss Everdeen. But with a very bad aim anyway.


    Saw a few people that I never thought I'd see. Kinda shocked. Then just felt angry for a small thing.
    Whatever's in the past, its already done and finished.
    But still shocked and acted a lil stupid.
    Ugh.
    It's inevitable anyway.





    When I held that bow and felt the arrow between my fingertips, I knew taht I would love it and not just because my favourite character was an archer but just because it felt so awesome :D
    It was like all your stress and fears were released when the arrow shot out and such a satisfaction when the arrow hit any part of the bullseye :)


     Group pic in front of my stall :D Pic courtesy of Sharvind.


    With Swarley advertising fried mushrooms :D Pic courtesy of Ryan.



    After that, I went back to the gerbang ilmu with a few of my friends and we watched the performances.


     Me, Karen and Hafiz :) Karen's Viv friend and she just hanged out with us since Viv abandoned us all and God knows where she went :P


    After when the carnival finished at 4 (yes, 7.30 to 4 :O) me and the family went for dinner in Precint 10's Chez Weng with grandma. One word when I entered that restaurant: Contemporary :O




    My beef ribs :D



    The next day, went to Queens for beauty essentials shopping :3


     Beauty haul of today: Lipgloss from Skin Food and cleanser & toner from Neutrogena :)


    Got my first ever rose :3 the gesture was so impeccably sweet :D



    ;Take me to your bestfreinds house, I loved you then and I love you now.


    My eyes on your eyes, Like Peter Pan up in the sky  ♥

    Labels: , , , , ,

    "Jambulicious Carnival and some other things" was Posted On: July 2, 2012 @Monday, July 02, 2012 | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.