ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Warning
    Tenny's blog is hers to keep so please do respect it. The contents here in my blog are sacred so please do not attempt to copy it (a.k.a my style of talking, sense of taking photos, activities that take place and created by me. That's called being a pussy with no creativity. Better known as copy cats.

    what's she thinking?
    exams are over, fuck yeah! If only I could dye my hair this week.
    current addictions
    stats
    View My Stats


    New York to Santa Fey

    Thought this pic would express how I feel right now :/


    Cold as ice, And more bitter than a December
    Winter night, That's how I treated you
    And I know that I, I sometimes tend to loose my temper
    And I cross the line, Yeah that's the truth
    All along, I tried to pretend it didn't matter
    If I was alone
    Deep down I know, If you were gone
    For even a day I wouldn't know which way to turn
    Coz I'm lost without you.
    I get kind of dark, Let it go too far
    I can be obnoxious at times, But try and see my heart
    Coz I need you need now, So don't let me down
    You're the only thing in this world I would die without.
    Song and picture totally matches my feelings. Bleh.

    On a cuter note;




    Le face after seeing that
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .


    Lmao :D



    ;Your the only thing in this world, I would die without.

    Labels: ,

    "New York to Santa Fey" was Posted On: February 4, 2012 @Saturday, February 04, 2012 | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.