ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Warning
    Tenny's blog is hers to keep so please do respect it. The contents here in my blog are sacred so please do not attempt to copy it (a.k.a my style of talking, sense of taking photos, activities that take place and created by me. That's called being a pussy with no creativity. Better known as copy cats.

    what's she thinking?
    exams are over, fuck yeah! If only I could dye my hair this week.
    current addictions
    stats
    View My Stats


    What would I do if I had a lover?

     I would play in the rain with him;
    debate over every little thing that could possibly exist;
    listen if he had probs and not be shy to tell him mine;
    hold his hand even in public;
    go to an amusement park;
    piggy back riding is a must :D ;
    tell him all my dreams;
    fall asleep next to him;
    tell him I miss him when we are apart;
    not be afraid to try something new;
    trust him;
    kissing him on the street;
    watch the sunrise/sunset together with him;
    tell him I love him every freaking day of the year :D



    The song is so damn sweett :D Kinda makes me feel jealous cuz those two are so cute together... :) Sometimes one just miss the feeling of falling in love with someone that you are really close with.... Yeah, love really is unpredictable :D

    Found some really sweet quotes from facebook that are also meaningful and they go like this:




    My beloved Taeyang a.k.a TaeTae <3

    P.S: I think I've found The One :D Refer to my new awesome blogskin, it's so pwetty :3

    Labels: , , ,

    "What would I do if I had a lover?" was Posted On: November 20, 2011 @Sunday, November 20, 2011 | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.