ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Warning
    Tenny's blog is hers to keep so please do respect it. The contents here in my blog are sacred so please do not attempt to copy it (a.k.a my style of talking, sense of taking photos, activities that take place and created by me. That's called being a pussy with no creativity. Better known as copy cats.

    what's she thinking?
    exams are over, fuck yeah! If only I could dye my hair this week.
    current addictions
    stats
    View My Stats


    Best Fun Ever :D

     Okay, so like today was Penggy's birthday and I got invited to his seriously huge, posh house and had tons of fun spending time with those crazy friends of mine :D We also met other guys from different schools and they were really nice too :)
      Fun things like; a BBQ dinner under the setting sun, cycling (for the first time in 5 years) to the beach, playing frisbee, a couple asking us if we could pose for their wedding photoshoot as one big group, watching movies and playing Twister for the first time in my life (I meant the Twister)  :D





     Ignore the two guys holding hands :P


     The view from Penggy's room when he brought us all to his bedroom :D Imagine waking uo to a view like that evry morning :O




     Neighbours house :P I do't know why, but every time I see this, I kinda imagine of Taeyang swimming with Korean models o.o


    The girls :D


     My butt still hurts from cycling for the first time in 5 years D:
     Best part? Laughing, screaming and joking for 5 hours straight until my facial muscles hurt... Not to mention those Twister chinks in our ligaments :D
     All in all, a totally awesome day I might add :D
     P.S: Would have taken pictures but my camera... Well, the charger broke, the connecting cabel is lost and so my camera is totally MIA right now *sniff*

    *re-edited*
    This post was originally from 13/11/2011 which was like the longest time ever cause my camera's charger broke so I got it fixed and voila, new edited post. Sorry for the inconvinience wtf.


    ;Stay up late, we don't sleep, got our friends, got tonight so we'll be alright.

    Labels: ,

    "Best Fun Ever :D" was Posted On: November 13, 2011 @Sunday, November 13, 2011 | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.