ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Warning
    Tenny's blog is hers to keep so please do respect it. The contents here in my blog are sacred so please do not attempt to copy it (a.k.a my style of talking, sense of taking photos, activities that take place and created by me. That's called being a pussy with no creativity. Better known as copy cats.

    what's she thinking?
    exams are over, fuck yeah! If only I could dye my hair this week.
    current addictions
    stats
    View My Stats


    Second Chances

     Borrowed this book from Sarah called Second Chance by Jane Green and the book was just plain amazing :D


    This story talks about a bunch of friends who are reunited after 21 years because of the death of one of thier best friends. The friends then question everything in their life from their marriages to the state of their lifes and we see a lot of interesting yet horrible events that at the end, give them a second chance at life :) Basically its just a story about friendship, fate and life.
    Chick-lits always make me go all swoony inside :D

    OMG, I found this song when I was just browsing along and it has such an awesomely sexy beat:

       
                                                        
    Don't know what you think I'm after, 
    Don't think I can take it anymore,
    Don't know what you think I'm after ,
    What do you take me for? What do you take me for?
    Then I'm like whatever,
    Go on through the front door,
    Bye I'll see you later,
    What do you take me for? What do you take me for?

    Sometimes you feel like asking life "What do you take me for?" ;)

    Labels: ,

    "Second Chances" was Posted On: November 15, 2011 @Tuesday, November 15, 2011 | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.