ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Warning
    Tenny's blog is hers to keep so please do respect it. The contents here in my blog are sacred so please do not attempt to copy it (a.k.a my style of talking, sense of taking photos, activities that take place and created by me. That's called being a pussy with no creativity. Better known as copy cats.

    what's she thinking?
    exams are over, fuck yeah! If only I could dye my hair this week.
    current addictions
    stats
    View My Stats


    End Of The Week

     Finally! Its Friday, can't tell how much I really want a break =) This week was quite uneventful cuz
    1)Sukantara, but actually met new people
    2)I get yelled at for every single thing I do whether its right or wrong and;
    3) I am so sick and tired of that bitch and her gang like honestly, can you do the world a favour and   drop dead you lesbian bitch... Swt, always causing problems for me just cause you can't open your stupid eyes to see that you have no real friends at all and they are all using you in some way or another and you take that as a reason to prove that you are better than me? Trust me, you haven't seen yourself in the mirror... You are wayy far from perfect cuz you are bitchy, a boastful twit and a total arse. GO GET A LIFE!

    I honestly feel like doing that to that psycho bitch.

    But that again:

    Bitch, you just ain't worth it to get mad about... You and your little shallow minded posse can just go the fcuk of in another direction and leave me alone... Trust me, I am stuck with you, okay and if it were up to me,  I wish you could just move to another school so that I won't have to see your stinking face ever again. You and all your blonde friends =)
    Change of mood... I actually can't believe that I would be this mean to someone and let myself stoop down on their level, I mean come on, the whole world is already filled with enough bitches, why do I need to contribute to the ever growing number?
    Well, guess thats it, you won't be missed, even if you happen to fall down into a hole while it was open  for hell than I wish you sayonara =)

    Labels: ,

    "End Of The Week" was Posted On: June 24, 2011 @Friday, June 24, 2011 | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.