ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Warning
    Tenny's blog is hers to keep so please do respect it. The contents here in my blog are sacred so please do not attempt to copy it (a.k.a my style of talking, sense of taking photos, activities that take place and created by me. That's called being a pussy with no creativity. Better known as copy cats.

    what's she thinking?
    exams are over, fuck yeah! If only I could dye my hair this week.
    current addictions
    stats
    View My Stats


    Abnormal Cravings

    I dunno why, but I have a craving now for smoked salmon with that special Norwegian sauce, mashed potatoes and with a glass of.. umm, Chardonnay (what? I prefer that compared to Merlot =p)




    *drool* xD

    Sitting at home for the holidays are making me slightly feeling bored... to the extent I wish that I could go to Italy. But to bad when I was watching the trailer for Eat. Pray. Love, Elizabeth Gillbert portrayed Italy as an old cheesy place where they don't even have IPhones and eat pizza and gelato all day long (well, the food is spot on, but no IPhones, that just weird)
    *Daydreaming alert*
    If I could go to Italy, I would visit Rome too, the Closseum and shop in those quaint lovely Italian shops... *sigh* if only I could...

    P.S for Christmas I wish I could have this:

    This would definitely be cool as a gift :)
    But I'm all that not shallow, for Christmas, I pray for all the people facing hardship, broken heartedness, the people who go through life with no hope... I pray for them too. Wow, this kinda sounds like Justin Bieber's song "Pray". Well, that song is really awesome too... but somehow Justin sounds kinda more grown-up, like his voice is already cracking. but none of the less, I love that song and he's also an awesome singer too :)

    Well, guess this is all for my "bored til death so I could rant" post.
    Wish I had a more interesting life.
    I close my eyes, I can see a better day,
    I close my eyes and pray...
    Still love that song :)
    

    Labels: , , , ,

    "Abnormal Cravings" was Posted On: December 10, 2010 @Friday, December 10, 2010 | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.