ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Warning
    Tenny's blog is hers to keep so please do respect it. The contents here in my blog are sacred so please do not attempt to copy it (a.k.a my style of talking, sense of taking photos, activities that take place and created by me. That's called being a pussy with no creativity. Better known as copy cats.

    what's she thinking?
    exams are over, fuck yeah! If only I could dye my hair this week.
    current addictions
    stats
    View My Stats


    CEC Camp 2010

    During December 4-6, our church held a Secondary School Camp for all the forms. Suffice to say, it was awesome :D
    On the 1st day:
    I arrived slightly tired, there's something between me and waking up early that despise each other. Got there slightly nervous for the registration. Met all my friends and felt slightly lighter... and the rest they say is history :) Had the most fun during praise and worship, learning more about Him:

    And meeting all my best buddies. We also had a water fight, while it was drizzling slightly. Had the most of fun and got really, REALLY very wet :


    Didn't know that running in the rain while getting hosed down would be so.... FUN *grins*
    For the first two days of camp, we finished at 10. For the third (and last day) we finished at 6 (FYI)

    2nd day:
    All of us had to prepare a presentation for our parents when they arrived at 7, because there was a potbless and also, it was a Family Night.

     My group "Peacemakers" while preparing for our performance :D

    While being very nervous for our presentation, everyone had a blast during the potbless:

    This was while waiting for the potbless to start, yeah, I know, most of us look hungry and blur xD
    But we had tons of fun and what better experience to have than eating with family and friends while laughing? Family and friends really are great Gifts of God :)

    So, IT WAS TIME FOR OUR PRESENTATION *dramatic music*
    We had lotsov-Phan rehearsing but now it was time to present:



    Love the Lord your God with all your heart with all your soul, with all your mind, and with all your strength!

    P.S: The other groups skits, dances and performances were also very, VERY good :D
    I particularly loved Group 1's skit "Are you willing to die for God?" Awesome :D
    But it wasn't only all fun and games, it was also a time of worship and praise... getting to know Him better and I tell you, God is good and He is Great *AMEN!*
    If your faith is enough to sustain you, you will find out that He really does love you as His own child and that miracles happen when you put all your trust into Him :) Take it from someone who has already experienced it. Feel free to ask me what I went through, but please, don't ask me to EXPLAIN it, because if I do, you will not only not understand me but you will also find it un-plausible IF you didn't experience what I did. Point blank: You have to feel it to believe it.
    Not that I didn't believe, I just didn't know.

    Tally on to the 3rd day:
    I think I'm more 67 years old than a 14 year old because I forgot to mention that we also had a "Guardian Angel/ Mortal" game. This game requires you to wrap up a box, such like this:
     
    Where we were suppose to choose anonymously our Mortal that we have to help secretly without them finding out. Like a real Guardian Angel :)
    While doing so, we could also write down notes of affirmation to all our friends or basically everyone and prasie them on they're good points to remind them why they were a Gift from God.
    It's a really great game and by the end of it, I felt elated and happy that people noticed all of my qualities that I didn't ever realise before, I mean, seriously, would you ever notice if you had a great smile unless someone told you so?
    Well, sadly, the camp had to end and we all had to leave the comfort and sanity of the Church walls to go out and face this world (dramatic, I know, but what's life without drama? xD)
    Not only did I leave the camp much more lighter and happier than I had ever felt before, I also left the camp as a woman of God whose job was to be a Gift of God to everyone around her. And with also a lot of friends made (just had to add that :d)

    God is good and He is great  

    The memories that I have made at this camp will be cherished, and I hope that tons more of people get to experience His love in a much more stunning clarity rather than what they are used to.
    Goodbye and take care,
    Tennielle :)
    P.S: Thank you Father for sharing with us the Within Temptation "Memories" song. I am now in love with it :D

    Credits of the photos go to Jojo, Aundrey and Karyn. There was a certain complication involving my camera during the second day. This photos have been used with permission.Any copywrited done without the permission of the author of this blog and the photographs owners will be prosecuted under... well, there's no law, but I'll kill you if you did (jk) xD

              
                  

    Labels: , , ,

    "CEC Camp 2010" was Posted On: December 8, 2010 @Wednesday, December 08, 2010 | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.