ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Warning
    Tenny's blog is hers to keep so please do respect it. The contents here in my blog are sacred so please do not attempt to copy it (a.k.a my style of talking, sense of taking photos, activities that take place and created by me. That's called being a pussy with no creativity. Better known as copy cats.

    what's she thinking?
    exams are over, fuck yeah! If only I could dye my hair this week.
    current addictions
    stats
    View My Stats


    Promise This



    I am totally obsess with this song and Cheryl Cole's really purrty :D
    Well also because I kinda, sorta have a tiny (very tiny) girl crush on her =X
    Well, due to events surrounding me a few days ago, my anger has gone soon as it came though I'm still left a little bitter. You can't blame me, can't you for having a friend wronging you like that? Sometimes I wished that I have more friends around here with a sensible head on they're shoulders and... um, are less dramatic. Well, no one can be perfect, but I find it hard to still forgive you. After all the chances I gave you anyway, I can't forgive you anymore.
    And thank God for PMR, it gives me so much to do that I have nothing else in my mind anymore xD

    Labels: ,

    "Promise This" was Posted On: November 26, 2010 @Friday, November 26, 2010 | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.