ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Warning
    Tenny's blog is hers to keep so please do respect it. The contents here in my blog are sacred so please do not attempt to copy it (a.k.a my style of talking, sense of taking photos, activities that take place and created by me. That's called being a pussy with no creativity. Better known as copy cats.

    what's she thinking?
    exams are over, fuck yeah! If only I could dye my hair this week.
    current addictions
    stats
    View My Stats


    Sweet Serendipity

    I don't ask for a lot
    No nothing more than I need
    Because I love what I got
    Don't need to play the lottery
    I just want to be strong
    At the end of the road
    I don't want to hold on
    I want the strength to let go
    [Chorus]
    And I'm doing just fine
    I'm always landing on my feet
    In the nic of time
    And by the skin of my teeth
    I ain't gonna stress
    Cause the worse ain't happened yet
    Somethings watching over me
    Like sweet serendipity ♥

    Yup, basically I don't care bout you anymore, you could trip down a cliff and I wouldn't even bat an eyelid....
    No one is really that perfect, I get it, but with you, your just really pushing it onto the boundaries of embarrassment and ignorance. Cuz the only I think of you right now is that your a scheming, over-reactive, little white fiend ^^
    But who wants to dwell on life on people whom they're not gonna give a f*ck anyway?
    Sayonara my dear friend for your not welcomed anymore in my life :P

    Song of today: "Sweet Serendipity" by Lee Dewyze - lah!

    "Sweet Serendipity" was Posted On: November 24, 2010 @Wednesday, November 24, 2010 | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.