ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Warning
    Tenny's blog is hers to keep so please do respect it. The contents here in my blog are sacred so please do not attempt to copy it (a.k.a my style of talking, sense of taking photos, activities that take place and created by me. That's called being a pussy with no creativity. Better known as copy cats.

    what's she thinking?
    exams are over, fuck yeah! If only I could dye my hair this week.
    current addictions
    stats
    View My Stats


    Problems on heaps of problems

    I'm not the type who will hold grudges against a person, but then there are some that simply must be an exception. Thats right, make me mad and you'll probably wake up on the sand dune in the Sahara desert. Now I'm not mad at just anyone right now. I'm mad at a certain someone who I also care about. And you know why it hurts to be mad at someone you care about? Cuz then you also feel guilty. I guess what I'm feeling must be a mixture of hurt, jealousy mixed with a slight ounce of teenage angst. I think ya get me.
    My great-great grandfather Reed once gave advice to my grandmother (and she passed it down) that will be pretty useful in every girls life: A girl can never have a bestfriend, because they will only end up stealing your boyfriend or your personality. Mighty nice advice great-great grandpa. I will be wise and heed it. Oh and about all the people in your life that have hurt you whatsoever before and again, here's some wise crack advice for you: Don't be sad because of people, they all die eventually -got this from a facebook like-

    Song of today: "I Hate Everything About You" 3 Days Grace (Emo, I know, kinda suits the atmosphere now though)

    "Problems on heaps of problems" was Posted On: November 24, 2010 @Wednesday, November 24, 2010 | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.