ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Warning
    Tenny's blog is hers to keep so please do respect it. The contents here in my blog are sacred so please do not attempt to copy it (a.k.a my style of talking, sense of taking photos, activities that take place and created by me. That's called being a pussy with no creativity. Better known as copy cats.

    what's she thinking?
    exams are over, fuck yeah! If only I could dye my hair this week.
    current addictions
    stats
    View My Stats


    My First Anniversary

    Yup, you read the title and no, it's not a relationship type of anniversary. Ok, well, maybe it is... It's my first year anniversary loving Tokio Hotel :D I still remember the first time I saw the "Automatic" vid in MTV, and from there, I fell in love with the song lyrics and melody. After about 10 times youtube-ing the video, I absolutely had to find out more about this unique band. I still remember spending one whole afternoon googling them and then listening to they're songs. Safe to say I was already smitten with this German, unique rock band, Tokio Hotel. Then I started listening to they're German versions of the songs like "Durch Den Monsun" and "Automatisch" and somehow, in a very weird and creepy way, all the song lyrics seemed to reflect every part of my life.
    And from then on, I started learning basic German to understand the rest of they're songs, writing a fanfiction, and tried black nail polish for the first time (which I then love, and is still wearing, even to this day).
    It didn't really help that I also started having a HUGE celebrity crush on the band's frontman. Yes, I am irrevocably and irrationally in love with Bill Kaulitz. Even more than I used to have a crush on Joe Jonas or Cody Linley (Disney guys *blueks*)
    I dunno, but Bill's brown eyes, perfect smile and adorable face somehow manage to worm itself into my heart.
    Well, there can actually be no other band that can compare to Tokio Hotel and I sincerly hope that it will be another good year with them. I hope that they're lyrics and songs will capture more people's attention and that Bill won't get contact lens and lose those beautiful brown eyes of his <3

    You German beaus constantly brighten up my life :)

    "My First Anniversary" was Posted On: November 27, 2010 @Saturday, November 27, 2010 | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.