ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Warning
    Tenny's blog is hers to keep so please do respect it. The contents here in my blog are sacred so please do not attempt to copy it (a.k.a my style of talking, sense of taking photos, activities that take place and created by me. That's called being a pussy with no creativity. Better known as copy cats.

    what's she thinking?
    exams are over, fuck yeah! If only I could dye my hair this week.
    current addictions
    stats
    View My Stats


    Valentines Day :(

     So.. As promised, I'm gonna blog about Valentines Day and yeah, dateless on this day, as of 16 years ago #trollface.  I thought I was gonna be like this:







    But instead I'm feeling more like:





    I don't know but Valentines Day is not even affecting me in one bit... Like seriously, dudes, no one is alone... You always have your dog with you though, if you ever get lonely, or your cat, fish, hamster, germ, whatever works with you :)
    If your curious whats a single loner like me gonna do for Valentines, well, I'll be really glad to share :)
    First of a sexy bath complete with a chocolate body scrub, wearing my most comfortable pajamas and then reading a book before I go to bed, and I gotta tell you, nothing beats the loneliness than spending Valentines by yourself :D



     
    So for you people who have someone to celebrate Valentines Day with, by all means, make this a special day for you and loved one, those who have no one to celebrate with, hello, YOU yourself are still there and if those of you who celebrate it in front of me with such love and affection that makes

    me turn sick, there's just one thing I can say: FUCK YOU. That's all :D

     


    On a different non-romantic note:

    Went to Western Junction the other day and I just wanted to show everyone how awesome this photo app called Leme Leme :D




    Sis :D

     So nostalgic like :D


    Current favourite filter is "Fallen Angel" and "Paradise" :D



    Ah, I freakin love Leme Leme <3 Available on Androids too :D

     

    ;Boy you know you love it how we're smart enough to make these millions, strong enough to bear    
     the children then get back to business.

    

    Labels: , , ,

    "Valentines Day :(" was Posted On: February 10, 2012 @Friday, February 10, 2012 | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.