ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Warning
    Tenny's blog is hers to keep so please do respect it. The contents here in my blog are sacred so please do not attempt to copy it (a.k.a my style of talking, sense of taking photos, activities that take place and created by me. That's called being a pussy with no creativity. Better known as copy cats.

    what's she thinking?
    exams are over, fuck yeah! If only I could dye my hair this week.
    current addictions
    stats
    View My Stats


    Updates for the holidays.

     Long stretch of holidays (Saturday, Sunday, Monday and today, Tuesday) cause of Thaipusam so as usual, we Malaysians will deff make the best out of this holiday (including me, of course) :D


    I finally bought that dress! Toms Girl <3





    Also bought a ring from Jusco :D



    Sunday

    Wanted to go to Bukit Bendera but the whole place was so fulll :O Went to Botanical Gardens instead.

    Me and sis in the car.


    Vaining in the car :D Well, its only one pic so its not considered camwhoring.

    Pass by all the companies standing up their Thaipusam... Stands. The stands are for passing out free food, drinks and fresh milk. All in the name of tradition lo.






    Mum's company stand :D



    Reached Botanical Garden and had to walk for a longgg time. Took a lot of pictures and guess what? I took a really sui pic that is so tumblr worthy #shioksendiri. Ready to see it?!
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .

    Ta-da! No editing or whatsoever, thank you very much :D









    Lily and the lily pond :)

    Landscape :D

    Looks like it was edited with the zoom effect but I swear, this picture never went into Picnik :D











    Monday
    Went for an outing with Joel, Farah and Azri. Movies and lunch, the usual :D

    Made with Picasa :D I freaking love that ring so much <3

    Dress: Toms Girl
    Ring: Store bought
    Lips: Benefits Posie Tint with Be:Yu lipgloss from Portugal.



    Farah's Baskin Robbins keychain, #cutenessoverload much? LOLOL.


    Went to watch this movie:


     Scary yet exciting like crazy :O


    Later went for lunch in Pizza Hut but Farah had to go early so... Lunch with the guys only :D


    Me and Azri.


    Joel, Farah, me :)


    Uhh... Me.


    Azri's weird smile face :D




    Me and Joel :D


    LOL, funniest part was when I had to dupe our waiter to take a group picture of us by saying I was from Thailand on a holiday... It was because so at least he won't find it strange and say "weird Malaysian, like as if never seen Pizza Hut before" wtf. Azri kept on saying that I was trying to beg him for a discount or something.


    Later that night

    Went for Setia Pearl Chap Goh Meh open house.


    T-shirt: H&M
    Shorts: Soda Pop.


    The crowd there was crazzyyy.















    Sand art show.


    Had my favourite durian popsicle! Too bad that the older version (smoother, creamier, fattening, durian filled one) stop producing already... I miss that popsicle :( When I was 5 I use to buy it from the nearby kedai runcit almost everyday :D That explains how I got that fat.


    After the event, went for dinner in Denai Tropika :D


     This has got to be one of the most spiciest Nasi Goreng Pattaya I've ever tried ><

    Well, thats all for the updates. School starts back again tomorrow. Ugh. On another note,soppy speech time! Thank You Lord, for giving me a chance to be happy and grateful for everyone in my life. Okay, soppy speech done #trollface.


    ;You were a let down from what I remember, so I'm not missing your love.


    Labels: , , ,

    "Updates for the holidays." was Posted On: February 7, 2012 @Tuesday, February 07, 2012 | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.