ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Warning
    Tenny's blog is hers to keep so please do respect it. The contents here in my blog are sacred so please do not attempt to copy it (a.k.a my style of talking, sense of taking photos, activities that take place and created by me. That's called being a pussy with no creativity. Better known as copy cats.

    what's she thinking?
    exams are over, fuck yeah! If only I could dye my hair this week.
    current addictions
    stats
    View My Stats


    R.I.P Whitney Houston.

     In case you haven't heard, Whitney Houston was pronounced dead today at the age of 48. Her music was a legacy and she managed to owe an entire decade to herself, that's proof of  how influential she was. I can't believe that another one of musics' greats is gone, I hope that wherever you are Whitney Houston, that you're happy and free of all of your worries.

    R.I.P, you will be missed.


    ;Didn't we almost had it all, when love was all we had worth giving?

    Labels: ,

    "R.I.P Whitney Houston." was Posted On: February 12, 2012 @Sunday, February 12, 2012 | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.