ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Warning
    Tenny's blog is hers to keep so please do respect it. The contents here in my blog are sacred so please do not attempt to copy it (a.k.a my style of talking, sense of taking photos, activities that take place and created by me. That's called being a pussy with no creativity. Better known as copy cats.

    what's she thinking?
    exams are over, fuck yeah! If only I could dye my hair this week.
    current addictions
    stats
    View My Stats


    Straits Quay

     Last time maybe around April when I was going through my Lent fasting (where I was away from facebook, blogger, basically the whole internet) I went to visit this new shopping mall thats still under construction called Straits Quay or something along that lines since I forgot some details, and I gotta say, that place has the potential to be the next Gurney Plaza, depending on how many cool stores open there to satiate Penang's younger generations ever evolving need for all things cool and new... Including me XD





    The pictures aren't much cuz one thing, not much pretty pictures to take unless you consider buildings under construction really pretty (architecture protege, just kidding) and my camera was giving me problems, again. So was my phone and other electronic devices... Seriously, the only thing that works is my Walkman and that too is quite old de (1 year from 20th June, I can't believe I've had Meckie for that long de =')) Gotta love that little Walkman =)


                                   

    I don't care what anyone says bout you and me, its my choice and I chose you so they really can't say much... Plus I think I must have did something really epic last time for karma to come back around and give me something so special, you. =)

    Labels: , ,

    "Straits Quay" was Posted On: June 25, 2011 @Saturday, June 25, 2011 | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.