ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Warning
    Tenny's blog is hers to keep so please do respect it. The contents here in my blog are sacred so please do not attempt to copy it (a.k.a my style of talking, sense of taking photos, activities that take place and created by me. That's called being a pussy with no creativity. Better known as copy cats.

    what's she thinking?
    exams are over, fuck yeah! If only I could dye my hair this week.
    current addictions
    stats
    View My Stats


    Reunited + Born This Way

    Woah, I can't actually believe I went for almost 3 months without you, my sweet bloggie =(
    But now I'm back and ready to write again =)

    This song probably speaks to a lot of people, I know because I can relate to it:



    ~I'm beautiful in my way, cuz God makes no mistakes... Baby, I was born this way =P

    The Glee Version is also kinda nice.. okay, a WHOLE lot of nice xD



    And also a whole lot understandable than the Gaga version :D

    Oh, that is so true ;)

    I'm not gonna lie, you got me and I don't care what the others say or how many of my offhand ideas may contradict... Mi amore vole fe yah (love needs faith) =D

    Labels: ,

    "Reunited + Born This Way" was Posted On: May 2, 2011 @Monday, May 02, 2011 | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.