ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Warning
    Tenny's blog is hers to keep so please do respect it. The contents here in my blog are sacred so please do not attempt to copy it (a.k.a my style of talking, sense of taking photos, activities that take place and created by me. That's called being a pussy with no creativity. Better known as copy cats.

    what's she thinking?
    exams are over, fuck yeah! If only I could dye my hair this week.
    current addictions
    stats
    View My Stats


    Surprises

    Urgh, today I missed my most fave anime show (thats right, I watch anime... well, only one show though) Romeo X Juliet *wails melodramatically then grins* Well, got so immersed chatting with Sare on the phone that I didn't notice the time pass by so fast xD
    But seriously, missing your favourite tv show? Urgh.
    Oh, the Transforers 3 trailer is out, looks kinda promising :) Hope its doesn't only LOOK nice but IS nice.. trust me, the first movie was so-so, the second movie sucked (although I loved the location) so I hope the third won't go down the drain *crosses fingers*
    Breakfast today was interesting... went to the local neighbourhood market and look who I bumped into? Mr "Evil-in-denial-but-is-secretly-an-evil-villain" himself... a.k.a one of the boys I hated during my pre-teen days. Well, "love thy enemy as thy would love yourself".... does it count as aknowledging him but then sneering behind his back? Guess I gotta check that verse again...
    Speaking of verses and holiness, I sure as heck miss CEC camp... the best fun through out the whole hols =/
    I noticed I haven't watched a movie in a loonngg time, well, wanted to watch Rapunzel, but the queue was too long... missed out on it I guess. 9 more days to Christmas... can't wait :D
    Oh, and theres this brand new story on Quizzila called "A Slave To Love (A vampire story) check it out if you have the time, the writer is pretty darn good and in my opinion this should really be a book, bet it would beat out corny Twilight.
    Somehow, I found out more than I could betted in my life... and I'm astounded how you could handle it... you always surprise me :)
    And man, I love this pic, its so sweet:


    Its from the "Slave To Love" the part where Blade and Kiana go for they're second date in the pool and things start getting "interesting" ;)

    Labels: , ,

    "Surprises" was Posted On: December 16, 2010 @Thursday, December 16, 2010 | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.