ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Warning
    Tenny's blog is hers to keep so please do respect it. The contents here in my blog are sacred so please do not attempt to copy it (a.k.a my style of talking, sense of taking photos, activities that take place and created by me. That's called being a pussy with no creativity. Better known as copy cats.

    what's she thinking?
    exams are over, fuck yeah! If only I could dye my hair this week.
    current addictions
    stats
    View My Stats


    Hurricanes and Suns



    The new vid is out!! *Trying to surpress a fangirl scream but fails anyway* The boys are still as hawt, as usual :)
    I don't know if this is true, but someone said on youtube that this video feels like as though they are trying to say goodbye... I sure hope they don't though. I can't really imagine how it would be if there was no Tokio Hotel anymore :( Bet almost everyone will go "yay! no more Tokio Hotel, bet this girl will shut up now" *pissed face*
    Anyway if anyone did say that, they would immediately enter my bad books already >:)
    Oh and today I came up with a new story idea, but I don't know, the storyline and climax looks too weak for my taste... Oh well, guess it's back to the plan board again...
    Ah well, I think things will clear up anyways ^^
    See ya,
    Tennielle :)
    P.S: Tokio Hotel also came out with they're new album "The Best Of Tokio Hotel" Don't know how it sounds to you but if an artist ever produces a "best of" album, it usually means they'll be gone within a few years... Lord please let it not be T_T

    Labels: ,

    "Hurricanes and Suns" was Posted On: December 13, 2010 @Monday, December 13, 2010 | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.