ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Warning
    Tenny's blog is hers to keep so please do respect it. The contents here in my blog are sacred so please do not attempt to copy it (a.k.a my style of talking, sense of taking photos, activities that take place and created by me. That's called being a pussy with no creativity. Better known as copy cats.

    what's she thinking?
    exams are over, fuck yeah! If only I could dye my hair this week.
    current addictions
    stats
    View My Stats


    Things To do This Holidays

    As you can see, having a school holiday really has its ups and downs, up being your free, downs being, when your free, you get bored easily (not to mention your appetite strangely just gets huger if you don't do anything) So, me and my sis, have decided to come out with a list for what to do during the hols and it goes like this:
    1. Fight of ninjas
    2. Build a river in the middle of the house
    3. Lunch with the Queen
    4. Motorcrossing in the house
    5. Climbing the walls like Spiderman
    Yup, thats my list for this holidays (dunno if I could do that)
    But I hope so it could be xD
    P.S: I'm now addicted to Enrique Iglesias "Tonight (I'm lovin you)" its a-w-e-s-o-m-e :D
    5 more days till cousin and aunt could come though :)

    Labels: ,

    "Things To do This Holidays" was Posted On: December 15, 2010 @Wednesday, December 15, 2010 | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.