ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Warning
    Tenny's blog is hers to keep so please do respect it. The contents here in my blog are sacred so please do not attempt to copy it (a.k.a my style of talking, sense of taking photos, activities that take place and created by me. That's called being a pussy with no creativity. Better known as copy cats.

    what's she thinking?
    exams are over, fuck yeah! If only I could dye my hair this week.
    current addictions
    stats
    View My Stats


    Back To December



    To rewrite all my past mistakes.
    Okay... time to snap out of this miserable reverie and get back on with my life anyways :)
    Aunt, uncle and cousin are already here from Singapore ever since yesterday. Had so much fun catching up with them... best of all asking my aunt all questions related to beauty and what not, plus she's seriously good in that xD
    We went for Gurney first where we just lepak-ed and wasted time over there (abiding the "look-see-but-don't-buy" rule) plus had tons of fun . Whats more, they allowed me to go to Watsons, Guardian, The Body shop and see whether I wanted to buy anything there. And let me tell you, the price for one damn strawberry body lotion in The Body Shop is about 40 to 50 fudge-freakin-tastic dollars... and I really wanted that, nevermind, I guess I could do so with my new year's money or something :)
    Then went to my aunt Mary's house where we rested after one whole day... then went out for dinner at this small Thai restaurant. The phrase "looks can be decieving" scores a brownie point here because small as that restaurant may look like, the tomyam certainly packs a punch *drools remembering the tomyam* And we went back to my aunts house where we all just hanged around watching Scary Movie (the boy who acted there, he's seriously hawt ;) And then finally, one of us had sense to tell my uncle to get a move on and we finally got back at about 10.30 and all managed to sleep well in to 12 or 1-ish only. Hence, thats why I look like Lord Voldies stunt double. No, seriously, I do. Red puffy eyes and pale skin... but with a nose. So its a no brainer there. Well, I guess thats all for day 1 then, today we're going to my other aunts house in the mainland and well, hope for it to be a great time as well :)
    Plus, 4 more days to X'mas, woots! :)



    Couldn't resist putting up that pic, ahh, the Christmas spirit is HERREEEE :)






    Labels: , ,

    "Back To December" was Posted On: December 21, 2010 @Tuesday, December 21, 2010 | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.