ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Warning
    Tenny's blog is hers to keep so please do respect it. The contents here in my blog are sacred so please do not attempt to copy it (a.k.a my style of talking, sense of taking photos, activities that take place and created by me. That's called being a pussy with no creativity. Better known as copy cats.

    what's she thinking?
    exams are over, fuck yeah! If only I could dye my hair this week.
    current addictions
    stats
    View My Stats


    Don't Let It Go To Your Head

    Well, I didn't go to my aunts house but I did go Christmas shopping, and it was... just peachy. But the one thing that aggravates me is that Christmas is just around the corner but they're already selling back to school stuff and Chinese New Year stuff already... sheesh, one celebration first before the other one la *rolls eyes* And sometimes its ficken-ing dope to see school uniforms and bags when you're going Christmas shopping... SWT --" Don't mind me, I'm just not in a good mood now, maybe because of the stress or something... or the boredom =P


    Just cause I can't go on, just cause I die when your gone, just cause I think of you in bed, don't let it go to your head~
    Love this song by Fefe Dobson... actually, addicted to it :D
    Just cause I laugh a little bit louder when you're around and start blushing, it doesn't matter, so don't let it go to your head ;)
    Ugh, my cousin is getting his PMR results already, I can't wait to see hear what he got... just to know if I should compete or not xD Well, to all the Form 3's who are getting your result, wish you all the best :)
    P.S: 3 more days to X'mas :)

    "Don't Let It Go To Your Head" was Posted On: December 22, 2010 @Wednesday, December 22, 2010 | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.