ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Warning
    Tenny's blog is hers to keep so please do respect it. The contents here in my blog are sacred so please do not attempt to copy it (a.k.a my style of talking, sense of taking photos, activities that take place and created by me. That's called being a pussy with no creativity. Better known as copy cats.

    what's she thinking?
    exams are over, fuck yeah! If only I could dye my hair this week.
    current addictions
    stats
    View My Stats


    Anger


    Anger is a result of fear,
    A result of heartache and tears.
    Anger causes pain,
    Which in the end will remain.
    Hidden in the past,
    It all came out last.
    For waiting to long,
    Would cause the suffering to go on.
    And in the end,
    Hopefully all the anger will be gone,
    And forgiving would be granted.




    I could always forgive you, if only you would stop hurting me all the time, as Ghandi quoted


                         "The weak can never forgive,
                                            Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong"




    Every 60 seconds that you are angry, you will lose one minute of happiness....
    I wish though you would stop making me mad all the time cuz you should definitely know that hurt, anger, humiliation and sadness all can turn a woman into a psychotic bitch. 
      
    "Can we pretend that airplanes in the nigh sky are like shooting stars, I could really use a wish right now...."
    I wish I could turn back the hands of time so that I would not have met a person like you =)

    "Anger" was Posted On: November 18, 2010 @Thursday, November 18, 2010 | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.