ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Warning
    Tenny's blog is hers to keep so please do respect it. The contents here in my blog are sacred so please do not attempt to copy it (a.k.a my style of talking, sense of taking photos, activities that take place and created by me. That's called being a pussy with no creativity. Better known as copy cats.

    what's she thinking?
    exams are over, fuck yeah! If only I could dye my hair this week.
    current addictions
    stats
    View My Stats


    School Holidays :D

    First of all, Selamat Hari Raya Aidil Adha to all my Muslim friends :D Hope you all have a blast celebrating!
    Secondly, on the 13th the whole family went to celebrate baby Emilio's first birthday. Man, did he grow that much o.o
    The first time I held him I had to ask my uncle whether he could move or not, and now he is completely like a little tornado xD
    Here he was when he after his baptism (one month):

    See how still he was? xD
    This is him after one year ;p


    See how vivacious he has become? xD
    Ah well.... School has already ended, I feel sorta happy and sad at the same time... I'm really sad I have to leave you guys, 2D was the best class ever with the best friends =(
    This post is dedicated for all you people who made my year a bearable one:
    Vilaashini, Sinthu, Hui Yu, Sare, Sarah, Wanie, Nadia, Farah (even though I didn't really hanged out with you that much, you still did make me smile xD) Swarley, Katy, Nabs, Viv, Cheryl, Sarah Anne and tons of other people who mean so much to me :D
    For everyone who's close to me in school, I really hope we will see each other again next year :D
    Every special moment this year I will cherish.... Although I do wish I could have brought my camera there but I was under the impression our school was gonna be having a spot check - which they didn't --
    Oh yeah, and my closest friends, if your ever reading this, I just wanna say "I like your beard ;)"

    Song of the day: "Dirty Picture" - Taio Cruz feat Ke$ha.

    "School Holidays :D" was Posted On: November 17, 2010 @Wednesday, November 17, 2010 | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.