ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Warning
    Tenny's blog is hers to keep so please do respect it. The contents here in my blog are sacred so please do not attempt to copy it (a.k.a my style of talking, sense of taking photos, activities that take place and created by me. That's called being a pussy with no creativity. Better known as copy cats.

    what's she thinking?
    exams are over, fuck yeah! If only I could dye my hair this week.
    current addictions
    stats
    View My Stats


    For the love of all things Swedish.

     Mad love for Euro countries aside, I love Sweden. Especially its food :D


    Vaining before going out :3


    I can't say just how much I adore Swensons :D Went there with the family for lunch and it was heavenly *dies and revives again* xD



     The famous bread in soup :D


     Beef cheese baked rice. Was so good I couldn't even... D:


     Chicken Victoria, was suppose to be a healthier option :d


     My "single" scoop of ice-cream :O Sticky chocolate with caramel topping :3
    When they said single, I totally imagine a Pizza Hut kind of single where the scoop is barely even a palm size scoop -- But this single... Wow.


    Mum showing her scoop of mango ice cream covered in pistachios :3 So freaking delicious :d


    Swensons is such an awesome so if you really want, you can drop by Gurney Plaza and try it :D Really big portions, tasty Western food, who won't love it? :D



    ;I'm a hopeless romantic fell in love with a simple idea with a little bit luck and a whole lotta work I can make everyone of these visions real.


    We don't care what the people say and we don't care what they want to do and we don't care about it anymore we do what we want  ♥

    Labels: , ,

    "For the love of all things Swedish." was Posted On: June 1, 2012 @Friday, June 01, 2012 | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.