ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Warning
    Tenny's blog is hers to keep so please do respect it. The contents here in my blog are sacred so please do not attempt to copy it (a.k.a my style of talking, sense of taking photos, activities that take place and created by me. That's called being a pussy with no creativity. Better known as copy cats.

    what's she thinking?
    exams are over, fuck yeah! If only I could dye my hair this week.
    current addictions
    stats
    View My Stats


    Mothers Day :D

     Okay, I know it's kinda late to talk about Mother's Day, but honestly, having exams can make you forget about everything and stressed out like crazy. Well, anyway, to all mothers out there, you are appreciated everyday and not just on one day :D

    Went to D'Permai Corner in Tanjung Bungah to have a western food dinner with the whole family.


    The menu :D


    Me and sis camwhoring. Okay, maybe not so.


    Mushroom soup. This soup so damn pekat you'll feel full just eating it :O



    Appetizer.


     Main course; Grilled Salmon.


     The mothers day cake :D 


    Lol, throughout the whole dinner, all of us were talking and telling ghost stories until Co Edison scared us and everyone started screaming and laughing :D I love this family xD



    On Mother's Day itself we went out to Sushi King to enjoy our lunch.


    Haven't been here for almost 2 years :O


     Udon :3


     The pea.


     Sushi platter :D 


     Raw tuna; see how fresh is it :O


     Egg sushi :D 



    While waiting for our lunch to come, I excused myself to go to the toilet and then sneakily went and bought my mum a crystal rose in an embroided case from Memory Lane. Mum was so surprise cause she thought I forgot xD



    Later we had dessert in Baskin Robbin on my treat :D






     Gold ribbon and cookies&cream. My usual flavour xD


    That was it for our Mothers Day. 




    And mum, I know I may not be the best daughter but me still love ya :D 




    ;Maybe heaven and hell is a devil or angel away, But that won't change.




    Can we just for one night let the stars decide where we belong? ♥



    Labels: , , ,

    "Mothers Day :D" was Posted On: May 18, 2012 @Friday, May 18, 2012 | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.