ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Warning
    Tenny's blog is hers to keep so please do respect it. The contents here in my blog are sacred so please do not attempt to copy it (a.k.a my style of talking, sense of taking photos, activities that take place and created by me. That's called being a pussy with no creativity. Better known as copy cats.

    what's she thinking?
    exams are over, fuck yeah! If only I could dye my hair this week.
    current addictions
    stats
    View My Stats


    Vampire photoshoot. :D


    Presenting, a vampire photoshoot by moi, taken by moi and everything by moi :D Who knew dark eye makeup could make you look much older and more supernatural.


    Inspired by "Never Close Our Eyes" sung by Adam Lambert.









    Forget about the sunrise, Fight the sleep in your eyes,
    I don't wanna miss a second with you, Let's stay this way forever,
    It's only getting better if we want it too
    But you know I wish that this night would never be over 
    There's plenty of time to sleep when we die
    So lets just stay awake until we grow older
    If I had my way we'd never close our eyes, our eyes, never!



    Go hear the song, it's freaking awesome! :D





    ;I don't wanna let a minute get away, Cause we got no time to lose.




    Why can't we just live life with no consequence?




    Labels: , ,

    "Vampire photoshoot. :D" was Posted On: May 18, 2012 @Friday, May 18, 2012 | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.