ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Warning
    Tenny's blog is hers to keep so please do respect it. The contents here in my blog are sacred so please do not attempt to copy it (a.k.a my style of talking, sense of taking photos, activities that take place and created by me. That's called being a pussy with no creativity. Better known as copy cats.

    what's she thinking?
    exams are over, fuck yeah! If only I could dye my hair this week.
    current addictions
    stats
    View My Stats


    Reinvention week :D

     This whole weekend, I've been pampered like crazy. First, I went for a facial;

    Went to the usual place I've been going since like 12, pfft... DeFine. They gave me the jacuzzi and sauna room plus this was teh first time I went into that room. And I absoultely love it!





     The towel rack.


     Plant in the room. I love this additional detail cause it gives of a zen kind of feeling.



     The window panel. Now this is REALLY zen.



     Couldn't miss a chance to camwhore but it was after facial.

    Lil sis entered the room when I was having my facial and she took a pic of me... Wait, I think it's better if I show it instead... It's not pretty... You ready? I told you I don't look my best. I hope you don't run of screaming...
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .

    Ta-da! :P Initially it was scary, but thats the wonder of photo editing to ya xD



    Face after facial :3


    And for those people who say 12 is too young to start a facial and so is 16 cause your afraid of damaging "baby skin", listen up! Your skin starts losing its elasticity in your 20-s. And how long is 16 from 20? 4 years. And if you don't start now, when will you ever start? When your 20? Bak kata pepatah like if you wanna shit then only you dig a hole -- And plus, isn't 12 a lil too old to be considered as having "baby skin"?



    Next of, I got myself a haircut!



    And it wasn't my usual 2 inch... I got hacked of by four inches :O


    Honestly, I think the before one is way better than  after :'(


    Last but not least, went to the fish spa with the family :D


     Sis laughing cause the fishes were tickiling her feet xD


     My red toes.


     :D






    Sis toes in the water xD



    In the spa, almost everyone had a camera to take pics of the fishes :P



    Ha, what a weekend :)




    ;Cause you've been hurt before, I can see it in your eyes, somethings you can't disguise.




    Don't wanna break your heart, baby I can ease the ache, so let me give your heart a break ♥




    Labels: , ,

    "Reinvention week :D" was Posted On: April 29, 2012 @Sunday, April 29, 2012 | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.