ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Warning
    Tenny's blog is hers to keep so please do respect it. The contents here in my blog are sacred so please do not attempt to copy it (a.k.a my style of talking, sense of taking photos, activities that take place and created by me. That's called being a pussy with no creativity. Better known as copy cats.

    what's she thinking?
    exams are over, fuck yeah! If only I could dye my hair this week.
    current addictions
    stats
    View My Stats


    An England visit.

    Last Saturday, my 2 great grand aunts from England came down and the whole family went out to this seafood restaurant called Bali Hai. Love the restaurant slogan cause it said "if it swims, we have it". Lol.






     The interior :D It was really pretty.


     Wanted to snap a pic of the menu only but was too late, so, here's my dads face -.-


     Lol, must camwhore first in the elaborate cute mirror :P


     Lala, lol, love its name :P


     Bali tong, or the Chinese version of escargot.


     Front: Lala; Anti-clockwise from the left: The bali tong, blue tofu with friend jade mushrooms, the middle: fried squid and on the far right of the pic: a plate of noodles.


     The said blue tofu :O Looks weird but tastes like normal tofu :D


     Crabs :D It was really delicious, but throughout the whole dinner, the crab kept on falling on my shirt. embarrassing that I used up half of mums wet tissues... Plus, it happened like another 3 more times -__-


    After dinner we went for a walk near Gurney Drive just talking and catching up :D



    Guess, that was it for my Saturday night. Btw, if you want to reserve places for Bali Hai, you gotta do it 3 days prior to booking because it is that busy. Alternatively you can also call them up here and make your reservations :D


    Took this photo of this yacht in the nighttime because it just docked there :3 I love the lights though :D 



    P.S: The reason why I can't blog like almost everyday is because of my sometimes shitty, okay internet connection (a.k.a a bipolar one). It's pure torture every time -__-



    ;And it's dark in a cold December, But I've got you to keep me warm, If you're broken I will mend ya, And I'll shelter you from the storm.




    I'll do it for you in time, And out of this things I've done, I think I love you better now ♥


    Labels: , , ,

    "An England visit." was Posted On: May 29, 2012 @Tuesday, May 29, 2012 | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.