ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Warning
    Tenny's blog is hers to keep so please do respect it. The contents here in my blog are sacred so please do not attempt to copy it (a.k.a my style of talking, sense of taking photos, activities that take place and created by me. That's called being a pussy with no creativity. Better known as copy cats.

    what's she thinking?
    exams are over, fuck yeah! If only I could dye my hair this week.
    current addictions
    stats
    View My Stats


    Second family wedding. :)


     Cousin sister Christine got married last Sunday. Funny to think that just last year my other cousin sister (who so happens to be her twin) also got married. And I guess that this would be mum's family second wedding. Grandma was so happy, she even said the next one she wants to see is me :D

    First of, we stopped by Christine&Michelle's house for the tea ceremony. Sorry if I'm not good at describing a Chinese wedding ceremony. I've only been to two so far, and the majority all only dinners D:


    Other cousin got chosen to be the bridesmaid :D Ignore my retarded face and fat stomach please. No ones perfect. Especially at 8 in the morning. Pfft.


    We had to wait for a while for the groom's party to get down so we just lounged around and ate.



    This is actually the first time I saw one of the Chinese practices such as the brides friends gets to torture the groom (e.g making fun of him) for the fun of it xD


    The grooms party having breakfast.


    Lol, he had to recite something that my cousin's friend wrote for him and it was hilarious xD

    Then she forced him to read it another 3 more times....


    Finally, they said he had to wear lipstick and use it as a seal on his promise.


    Here comes the bride~




    Random shot :D


    My cousin putting a rose on the best man :D

    Collage :D



    Lol, in the end, the best man had to give Aly a kiss and she was blushing like mad xD Then he just gave one on her hand, anyways.

    Then, it was the dinner time;


    What I wore :D


    Dress: Somerset Bay. Mad love that dress xD






     First course :')


     Cake :D



    The dessert... So long didn't have this dessert, the last time was prob 5 years ago?



    Well, that was it for Jie Christine's wedding. Hope she would get her happy ending that she wanted :D


    Great, one cousin is married, another is expectinga and one is in a relationship. Tell me again how left out I should feel? :/



    ;If I could find a way, to see this straight, I'd run away, to some fortune that I have should have found


    Life's too short to even care at all, oh ♥





    Labels: , ,

    "Second family wedding. :)" was Posted On: May 9, 2012 @Wednesday, May 09, 2012 | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.