ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Warning
    Tenny's blog is hers to keep so please do respect it. The contents here in my blog are sacred so please do not attempt to copy it (a.k.a my style of talking, sense of taking photos, activities that take place and created by me. That's called being a pussy with no creativity. Better known as copy cats.

    what's she thinking?
    exams are over, fuck yeah! If only I could dye my hair this week.
    current addictions
    stats
    View My Stats


    Back to Black.



    Last Friday (during the school holidays), me, mum and sis went out to watch Men in Black 3.


    Went to Dave's Deli for lunch and took a long time for my Grilled fish to come, so I camwhored instead xD


     My grilled fish was so ajjskajahfirl delicious :O


     In the cinema. Haha, manage to take this pic before the lights went off. 


    The movie was awesome and that day was nice too. Didn't really manage to go out with anyone this hols but Sare did come over my house :P Couldn't go for a holiday cause saving up for a bigger one this year ;)


    Bought my birthday dress and heels already :3
    Borrowed a hairspray from my bro to style my hair on that day :D
    He was so kind to borrow me that though... Lets just hope its not finished :/



    Since it was the last day of hols already, i decided to make it worthwhile so yes this pic was taken at the last possible minute of the last day of school hols. *sigh* gonna miss school hols :/ 


    Btw, I've always a cross tattoo ♥


    ;Cruising down 8th Street, off-white Lexus, Driving so slow, but BK is from Texas, Me, I'm up at Bed-Stuy, home of that boy Biggie, Now I live on Billboard, and I brought my boys with me.



    In New York, concrete jungle where dreams are made oh, there's nothing you can't do, Now you're in New York ♥



    Labels: , , , ,

    "Back to Black." was Posted On: June 13, 2012 @Wednesday, June 13, 2012 | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.