ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Warning
    Tenny's blog is hers to keep so please do respect it. The contents here in my blog are sacred so please do not attempt to copy it (a.k.a my style of talking, sense of taking photos, activities that take place and created by me. That's called being a pussy with no creativity. Better known as copy cats.

    what's she thinking?
    exams are over, fuck yeah! If only I could dye my hair this week.
    current addictions
    stats
    View My Stats


    Easter Day!

    First of, I would like to wish Catholics all around the world;
    .
    .
    .
    HAPPY EASTER! HE HAS RISEN, ALLELUIA!


    Many times we have failed the Lord but he always forgives us, many times to we've turned our backs upon our God when He had suffered so much for us. So, on this occasion of renewal, we shall remember all that God has done for us and in turn praise and love Him :D

    First of, went for mass yesterday and was so fascinated by the lighting of the candles in the dark that I secretly took out my phone and snapped some shots. I know, model Catholic of the year. Pfft.








     Pretty isn't it? :D



     You are the candle of light in my life.

    So, the next day, for Easter, me and the family went down to Penang Fisherman Wharf for lunch.




     Weird pic of me before leaving still with dry hair --



    For starters:



     Braised peanuts with special sauce. So creamy on the inside.


     Embroidery of the cover for our wine bottle.


     Gifts Coco Barry gave me while he was in Taiwan. All the pics from Taiwan in his DSLR is so chiao :O


    Here's just the pictures of our dishes:


     Sea cucumber, scallop and abalone mix.


     See how freaking thick and huge that piece of abalone is?! And it's real!!!


     Venison meat.




     Champagne pork ribs.


     Baked fish fillet with cheese. Came directly after our lunch though. :X


    Got into a spat with grandma and mum when I asked if I could buy some cheesecake from Secret Recipe (which I have been craving for 2 months already, get your mind out of the gutter - it's not that craving) and they were scolding me -- Co then volunteered to follow me get some cake which he ended up buying for me. Jeez, he's better than any big bro I've ever seen. And I don't even have one xD


    Later, the whole family crashed our place for tea time and cake that Co. Barry bought.


     Pic of me when I was bored :P

    And voila! The cake;





    After that, the family went of and that was it for our Easter celebration :D



    ;You can't touch me now, there's no feeling left, If you think I'm coming back, don't hold your breath.


    It took all the strength I had but I got up on my feet again ♥


    Labels: , , ,

    "Easter Day!" was Posted On: April 8, 2012 @Sunday, April 08, 2012 | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.