ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Warning
    Tenny's blog is hers to keep so please do respect it. The contents here in my blog are sacred so please do not attempt to copy it (a.k.a my style of talking, sense of taking photos, activities that take place and created by me. That's called being a pussy with no creativity. Better known as copy cats.

    what's she thinking?
    exams are over, fuck yeah! If only I could dye my hair this week.
    current addictions
    stats
    View My Stats


    The Hunger Games!

     So, yes, finally, I manage to catch The Hunger Games today!



    Awesome poster is awesome.

    Swoons ♥



     President Snow and Seneca Crane, the Head Gamemaker. Their labs where they create the arena is so modern and puts our science labs to shame. 



     The tributes :) Saw the movie and noticed Cato/Marvel and Glimmer were sleeping next to each other :O 


    Peeta outside the bakery where he's gonna give the bread to Katniss. Really pity him when he got slapped by his mum :O




    Cinna and Katniss. Their chemistry was too much like lovers and not stylist/client D:



    OMG, the movie, was incredible! Was waving "hi" to so many people from school at the cinema.
    Cried like crazy in the cinema when I saw Rue's death and District 11's uprising. Like seriously, cried like a retard.
    Loved the cave scene like crazy.
    Had a porkish affair in Toilet Bowl  for lunch :O
    All in all, had a fun day, seeing Peeta and all that :3


    Gonna get the books stat!


    Ended the day with this awesome sunset :')


     
    ;They don't own me, I'm not a piece in their games, Can't control me, they're the only ones to be blamed.


    Cause this love is not a game to me, we're survived and start an uprising 

    Labels: ,

    "The Hunger Games!" was Posted On: March 25, 2012 @Sunday, March 25, 2012 | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.