ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Warning
    Tenny's blog is hers to keep so please do respect it. The contents here in my blog are sacred so please do not attempt to copy it (a.k.a my style of talking, sense of taking photos, activities that take place and created by me. That's called being a pussy with no creativity. Better known as copy cats.

    what's she thinking?
    exams are over, fuck yeah! If only I could dye my hair this week.
    current addictions
    stats
    View My Stats


    Weekly goodies

    Okay, so I know my blog has been super boring and random nowadays. I can't help it cause I've got no new material to work with (April is supersaver month after all). Oh well, here are some interesting things that may sound mundane to you but is a whole lot fun to me! Yeah, that was convincing...


    Finally bought a golden eyeliner! Put it on but it was quite mute and not as... outstanding as Cinna's but it's still pretty worth it. Especially if it makes your eyes look soft and radiant cause it mostly compliments Asian skintones :D


     Maybelline Eyestudio Eyeliner/Shadow.


    Cause this are close ups of my face, I had to edit them out and make teh redness on my skin look at least acceptable. What? I have sensitive skin and am slightly fake. Sue me.




    Ta-da! See how nice it looks :O

    Could wear it all day. Haha, the most happiest moment was when I showed my mum the eyeliner and she was like "it's something like that guy in the Hunger Games wore right?" Gotta love mums for being so observant :3

    Next of, I finally had Japanese food after so long going without it. I forgot how awesome it tastes like. Literally.


     Pretty mug. Couldn't resist taking a pic of it :3



    Tori katsudon plate version. My fave :D



    Kinda obsessed with sunsets now :3



    Sometimes, its the little things in life we gotta be thankful for :D



    ;Your eyes whispered "have we met?" Across the room your silhouette, starts to make its way to me


    This night is sparkling, don't you let it go, I'm wonderstruck, blushing all the way home ♥


    Labels: , ,

    "Weekly goodies" was Posted On: April 2, 2012 @Monday, April 02, 2012 | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.