ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Warning
    Tenny's blog is hers to keep so please do respect it. The contents here in my blog are sacred so please do not attempt to copy it (a.k.a my style of talking, sense of taking photos, activities that take place and created by me. That's called being a pussy with no creativity. Better known as copy cats.

    what's she thinking?
    exams are over, fuck yeah! If only I could dye my hair this week.
    current addictions
    stats
    View My Stats


    Lovey-dovey thoughts.

    Minor rant. Lovey-dovey thoughts. Just warning you.


     
     :D




    No piano class today. So am just rotting at home. 
    Feel so lifeless nowadays. 
    Nothing fun ever happens now.
    Still in love with Peeta footballer pictures
    Wish I could find a guy like him happy smileys

    Kinda like a guy that doesn't even know I exist. Thought I said that girls like that were really shy and not brave enough to talk to their said love interest. Now I completely understand them. Sometimes its fun liking someone who's not in your life :3 
    Less drama and less heartbreak. So convenient xD
    Kinda wish he would notice me though. I just want to have a chance to talk to him since I see him almost everyday. 
    Maybe with Gods grace I would.


    ;Turn up the music, just turn up loud, I need it in my life, yeah.

    If you're sexy and you know it, put your hands up in the air ♥

    Labels: , ,

    "Lovey-dovey thoughts." was Posted On: March 31, 2012 @Saturday, March 31, 2012 | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.