ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Warning
    Tenny's blog is hers to keep so please do respect it. The contents here in my blog are sacred so please do not attempt to copy it (a.k.a my style of talking, sense of taking photos, activities that take place and created by me. That's called being a pussy with no creativity. Better known as copy cats.

    what's she thinking?
    exams are over, fuck yeah! If only I could dye my hair this week.
    current addictions
    stats
    View My Stats


    Girl on Fire.



    "... her days of candlelight frocks, pink lipsticks and flickering flames are over. She is as deadly as fire herself"
    -Katniss; Catching Fire.



    Went out to watch The Hunger Games for the second time with Viv, Farah and Ivan.
    Had fun but a lil bit drama before the start celebrity fashion gallery
    But nonetheless, still fun :D
    We had lunch in McD and crapped about so much things including Chuck Norris :D
    Mum told me that I'm only allowed to go out once in a while with my friends... As if I go out with them all the time. Pfft.

    Oh yeah, before I continue....


    Happy Easter/Holy Week to everyone celebrating it!



    ;You don't really want my heart, you just like to know you can, still be the one who gets it breaking, you only want me when I'm taken.


    Thank you for showing me, who you are, underneath ♥


    Labels: , ,

    "Girl on Fire." was Posted On: April 7, 2012 @Saturday, April 07, 2012 | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.