ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Warning
    Tenny's blog is hers to keep so please do respect it. The contents here in my blog are sacred so please do not attempt to copy it (a.k.a my style of talking, sense of taking photos, activities that take place and created by me. That's called being a pussy with no creativity. Better known as copy cats.

    what's she thinking?
    exams are over, fuck yeah! If only I could dye my hair this week.
    current addictions
    stats
    View My Stats


    Le Mode Message Part 2


     Second part of Le Mode Message! :D

    Plus exams just finished *woohoo*


    Since I already went for a shopping spree, this are everything that I bought :D
    Note though that the shopping spree is still not done, I have like about 4 more things to buy.



    Putting on my mascara. Looked like as if someone took it for me :O

    Checking out the makeup result :D also taken by myself #foreveralone.




     My fave outfit ♥

    British tank top: Forever 21
    Tank top: Brands Outlet


                                            





    Vest: Nichii
    Skirt: Forever 21
    Top: Brands Outlet

    Also bought 2 necklaces from Forever 21 :D




    I somehow really heart this pic :O


     
    Bought a bag from Momo :)


    Went for mass and wore this :D



    Love the bear necklace :D 

    Guess that's pretty much for this segment ;)


    Going for camp in another 8 more hours? :)


    ;I can't help it, I love the broken ones, maybe because I see a part of me in them.

    Broken Ones ♥


    Labels:

    "Le Mode Message Part 2" was Posted On: March 9, 2012 @Friday, March 09, 2012 | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.