ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Warning
    Tenny's blog is hers to keep so please do respect it. The contents here in my blog are sacred so please do not attempt to copy it (a.k.a my style of talking, sense of taking photos, activities that take place and created by me. That's called being a pussy with no creativity. Better known as copy cats.

    what's she thinking?
    exams are over, fuck yeah! If only I could dye my hair this week.
    current addictions
    stats
    View My Stats


    Yummy till drool

    I know the weekend was like, last weekend, but I just wanna blog about this awesome restaurant called Hai Boey that you should deff try cause it is so awesome, until you have to book 2 days in advance because that place is like freaking full all the time. :X






     The prawns :D


     Tofu with mince meat.

    And now are you ready to see the star dish of the night?!
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    Pumpkin coated crabs which are so awesome ikfjhfuhidhfri :O So freaking delicious :D


    Well, thats all the food updates :D

    P.S: Sorry if my blog is acting like really weird cause I "accidently" switched it to the classic template and there was a huge scare for me that I couldn't revert it back so thats why the links, creditorials, and fave stories sections are still not up yet :X it will be up hopefully by tomorrow :)


    ;I'm feeling better than I've ever been, impossible don't exist.

    

    Labels: , ,

    "Yummy till drool" was Posted On: February 23, 2012 @Thursday, February 23, 2012 | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.