ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Warning
    Tenny's blog is hers to keep so please do respect it. The contents here in my blog are sacred so please do not attempt to copy it (a.k.a my style of talking, sense of taking photos, activities that take place and created by me. That's called being a pussy with no creativity. Better known as copy cats.

    what's she thinking?
    exams are over, fuck yeah! If only I could dye my hair this week.
    current addictions
    stats
    View My Stats


    New Season of Lent :)

    First of all, I would like to say;


    Hope that all the Catholics have a Happy Ash Wednesday!


    And for those who don't celebrate this, hope you had a nice Wednesday :3

    Went for church this now and had a nice mass :D
    Though not gonna do much for Lent cause last year already fasted and everything.
    Plus it was pretty tough to be strict with yourself but I made it through and don't wanna do it again this year :/
    Hopefully I'll have the will to do this next year :D
    What I wore to the mass:


     Top: Voir 
    Jeans: Toms Girls.



    I was attempting to capture a picture of the ash cross on my head but couldn't cause it was nearly faded of :X


    Well, hope everyone had a nice day today and for those of you who are fasting for this Lent, I wish you the best and may you have a awesome spiritual journey with Him :) 


    ;You'll be alright, no one can hurt you now, Come morning light, you and I'll be safe and sound.

    Labels: ,

    "New Season of Lent :)" was Posted On: February 22, 2012 @Wednesday, February 22, 2012 | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.