ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Warning
    Tenny's blog is hers to keep so please do respect it. The contents here in my blog are sacred so please do not attempt to copy it (a.k.a my style of talking, sense of taking photos, activities that take place and created by me. That's called being a pussy with no creativity. Better known as copy cats.

    what's she thinking?
    exams are over, fuck yeah! If only I could dye my hair this week.
    current addictions
    stats
    View My Stats


    Le Foreveraloness

    Rant alert!

     I'm just gonna start here by saying that I'm a hypocrite :O
    Why I'm saying this is because in a previous post about Valentines day where I said it's alright to be foreveralone on Valentines... Well, I think I'm taking it back, being alone is not fun for me anymore :/

    "But I thought you said that being alone is okay?"
    "I take it back."

    I think I know the reason why I've been so unlucky with the matters of the heart, it's because since I've already have whatever I want then maybe God decided that it was fun to take away my luck in love.

    So I have made a conclusion that the universe runs on the concept that you should give to the less fortunate and I guess He decided that I already have everything I've wanted and gave the all the luck of my love life to SOMEONE ELSE.


    Err, maybe that's all there is too it. I already have everything I've ever wanted that God decided to let me meet and fall in love with tons of  douchebags first before I actually find someone actually WORTH IT.

    No wonder my love life is so dramatic and lifeless sometimes and it also doesn't help that think that all this asses think that giving me only half of their efforts, time, and love is actually only the most that I DESERVE.

    But then


    I thought, decided and concluded that I really deserve better though, that I'm sure of :)

    No emoness la, just an epihany :X


    ;It feels like music sounds better with you, it feels like, everything feels better with you.

    Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

    Labels: ,

    "Le Foreveraloness" was Posted On: February 21, 2012 @Tuesday, February 21, 2012 | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.