ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Warning
    Tenny's blog is hers to keep so please do respect it. The contents here in my blog are sacred so please do not attempt to copy it (a.k.a my style of talking, sense of taking photos, activities that take place and created by me. That's called being a pussy with no creativity. Better known as copy cats.

    what's she thinking?
    exams are over, fuck yeah! If only I could dye my hair this week.
    current addictions
    stats
    View My Stats


    74th Annual Hunger Games

     As the title says the 74th Hunger Games will begin on March 23rd and I really, really wanna see it :(

    Arthur lent me all 3 books cause I was as poor as a cream less cheese that came from a old, disabled cow wtf and couldn't afford the books (while I type on this shiny laptop with air condition in my room blah blah) due to excessive shopping. I should stop with the pitiless rants from here on now. Heh.


    Yup, so I officially have all the three books (borrowed) and they are freaking awesome :O I can see why a lot of people are hooked up on them now o.o

    Also... I think I'm in love with Peeta Mellark (the hero protagonist of the series) cause he's just the most charming person I have ever seen (read).

    Swoons and dies <3


     Totally feel this quote :(



    One thing I noticed in the novel, Peeta's love for Katniss is so true that he would do almost anything for her with nothing to be rewarded back... I wish I had a guy like Peeta :(


    ;Hey, I just met you, and this is crazy, but here's my number, so call me maybe?




    Call me maybe? 



    Labels: ,

    "74th Annual Hunger Games" was Posted On: March 7, 2012 @Wednesday, March 07, 2012 | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.