ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Warning
    Tenny's blog is hers to keep so please do respect it. The contents here in my blog are sacred so please do not attempt to copy it (a.k.a my style of talking, sense of taking photos, activities that take place and created by me. That's called being a pussy with no creativity. Better known as copy cats.

    what's she thinking?
    exams are over, fuck yeah! If only I could dye my hair this week.
    current addictions
    stats
    View My Stats


    Before you came into my life I missed you so bad

    Went out yesterday with le family to watch:





     Dejah Thoris ^^ Gotta be my most favourite character in the movie. She's so pretty and smart at the same time. Even my dad called her sexy wtf.scuba diving in menorca


    That dress nice :O




    Fashion pic of what I wore smileys

    Maroon sleeveless shirt inside: Brands Outlet
    Top: Forever 21



    Camwhoring inside the cinema cause the movie started late scuba diving in menorca


    Went to Wong Kok for lunch; had a burger. Throwed a slight tantrum cause my fish burger didn't have any egg in it. I was PMS-ing, sue me.


    My tantrum inducing fish burger :X


    The TV showing only Korean music videos.

    Went to town to fix mum's Digi line. Had a surprised over there... I think I saw my ex's mums car. Wanted to run off but then told myself that if I ever do see him, Imma hold my head up high and act as if I don't know him footballer pictures

    Anywayy...

    Had a mini Mars Bar from Holland courtesy of my mum. Loved it!





    LOOL. Tenny happy.

    ;You took your time with the call, I took no time with the fall.


    Pennies and dimes for a kiss 










    Labels: ,

    "Before you came into my life I missed you so bad" was Posted On: March 14, 2012 @Wednesday, March 14, 2012 | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.