ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Warning
    Tenny's blog is hers to keep so please do respect it. The contents here in my blog are sacred so please do not attempt to copy it (a.k.a my style of talking, sense of taking photos, activities that take place and created by me. That's called being a pussy with no creativity. Better known as copy cats.

    what's she thinking?
    exams are over, fuck yeah! If only I could dye my hair this week.
    current addictions
    stats
    View My Stats


    The End.

     This post is dedicated to someone who was really close to me, who was the most important person but now who can't be with me. I understand that right now, you can't be with me but I seriously hope that you will still remember me. What we had was really, really special to me, the feelings are all still pretty much there and I will never ever forget about you. Ever. You really were the best thing that's ever been mine and I wasn' ready to let it go. But now, I guess I have to. Hope you will be happier than you ever really were and maybe one day, things between us will turn out for the better. Istillloveyou. I will still remember all of our promises, good memories, the bad. Every laughter, tear, mistakes and memories will be as fresh as the day I still remember that you told me you loved me for the first time. You truely did change my life and even though you're not with me now, I will never forget that :) I hope you won't too :)


    And that's exactly what I'm gonna do :)

    Labels:

    "The End." was Posted On: November 2, 2011 @Wednesday, November 02, 2011 | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.