ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Warning
    Tenny's blog is hers to keep so please do respect it. The contents here in my blog are sacred so please do not attempt to copy it (a.k.a my style of talking, sense of taking photos, activities that take place and created by me. That's called being a pussy with no creativity. Better known as copy cats.

    what's she thinking?
    exams are over, fuck yeah! If only I could dye my hair this week.
    current addictions
    stats
    View My Stats


    F.U.N

    Guess holidays are almost over, well not that I didn't have fun :) Mum and Dad thought we all needed a break after finals so they brought us to a hotel. Hydro Hotel is not so bad... the pool's awesome though xD And damn the pancakes are so FLUUFFAAYY :D
    Finally manage to download Marie Digby's album, her songs are all really good, each one has a certain meaning and the rhythm is awesome :D
    I was really hoping that there will be school tomorrow so I could get the rest of my marks but then.. no --
    Already watched Megamind:


    Megamind (Will Ferrell) and his life-long archenemy Metro Man (Brad Pitt) are aliens that were sent away from their respective home planets in time of crisis (much like Superman's origin story). Megamind, taking the role of super villain, tries to conquer Metro City in every imaginable way, each attempt a colossal failure thanks to Metro Man, who becomes the hero of Metro City. It seems that the pattern will never cease until Megamind seemingly defeats Metro Man during one of his many botched hostage plots involving news reporter Roxanne Ritchi (Tina Fey). Now freed from his rival's shadow, Megamind proceeds to take control of Metro City. Over time, Megamind comes to the realization that he no longer has any purpose in life without an enemy. To appease his depression, he turns Roxanne's lonely cameraman Hal (Jonah Hill) into Metro City's next big superhero, the fiery-headed Tighten. Unfortunately for Megamind, Tighten decides to utilize his new power against humanity as revenge for the lifetime of rejection he has endured for years. When Metro Man is discovered alive by Megamind and Roxanne, but uninterested in resuming his superhero duties, Megamind is forced to do the inevitable: become the hero of the crisis. Aided by his childhood sidekick Minion (David Cross), Megamind now sets out to stop Tighten's rampage of destruction, thus beginning a path to redemption.


    Oh, and one more thing: I have finally lost all my respect for you... took me long enough to wake up to that fact :)
    Even though my blog is named Eat.Pray.Love... I haven't even watched that movie.... Ironic right? :)


    Song of today: "A Year Without Rain" - Selena Gomez

    "F.U.N" was Posted On: November 7, 2010 @Sunday, November 07, 2010 | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.