ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Warning
    Tenny's blog is hers to keep so please do respect it. The contents here in my blog are sacred so please do not attempt to copy it (a.k.a my style of talking, sense of taking photos, activities that take place and created by me. That's called being a pussy with no creativity. Better known as copy cats.

    what's she thinking?
    exams are over, fuck yeah! If only I could dye my hair this week.
    current addictions
    stats
    View My Stats


    Of tripods and instant food.

    Really random title, but I guess this is what happens when you don't have enough oxygen flowing through your brain. Yup, I have no ventilation here, pfft.




    The tripod :)


    So then, what do you do if you have a tripod? Why start cam-whoring of course!!
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .





     :D


    Thanks to Co. Barry for letting me have his tripod :3 So now if I ever feel the need to do a Le Mode Message blog post, I can use the tripod to capture pics cause the full length mirror is a little tricky to use if you wanna camwhore :X

    On to the next topic.

    I think I just fell in love with instant meals. Forget the fact that it is unhealthy, it is just so convienent :O

     The green curry chicken before microwaving it :D


     After :D


    Dessert. Dark and white chocolate cheesecake :P



    This is the reason why I can never be slim *sniffs*




    ;Mirror on the wall, here we go again, Through my rise and fall, you've been my only friend.


    So why are we here? Talking to each other again? ♥







    Labels: , ,

    "Of tripods and instant food." was Posted On: April 11, 2012 @Wednesday, April 11, 2012 | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.